Lucid Dreaming Project -poznámky

Moderátor: Lucid Dreaming Project

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

amygdala , cbf

Příspěvekod ATA » stř, 10. srp 2011, 22:06

Amygdala stimulation
By deliberately focusing mental energy and activity- a simple thought process- on the anterior amygdala, this causes an increase in frontal lobes processes, "imaging" a feather tickling the amygdala, which automatically shunts neurochemical activity forward into the previously "dormant" frontal lobes.

Self-amygdala stimulation without electrodes
can be performed by using the brain's
capacity for guided imagery.
"feather tickling" visualization.

Most people feel a slight sensation when they first click: a tingling in the forehead; a giggly light feeling; a cessation of internal noise; an automatic smile. A few see lights and hear sounds. Some feel a wave of euphoria. Others sense sudden calm. (See Feedback page ) First time clicking in a quiet secluded environment helps. Eventually it can be done anywhere, anytime, any place.

called the amygdalae clicking technique results in the ability to activate the prefrontal cortex at will.
Obrázek
Back to visualization: When you visualize the amygdalae, the literal brain believes that you are seeing your amygdalae. That is why you can feel the sensation when you tickle them with an imaginary feather, and why you have the physiological sensation of electrical currents running down your forehead when you visualize clicking them forward and switching on the prefrontal cortex. When I feel any intense emotion (especially negative emotions), I click forward and experience an immediate sense of calm, a definite physiological sensation, nothing esoteric about it. If my internal dialogue continuously tells my literal brain that I will get sick, then I will get sick; if I constantly fear failure and visualize failure, I will fail; if I believe that I will succeed and visualize meeting the right people and being in the right place at the right time, guess what …. I will succeed against all odds. Nothing esoteric about it: if I feed my brain the right images through visualization, my brain will sensitize me to recognize the right qualities in the people who may help me, to recognize the patterns in events that may help me reach my goal, sensitize me to the right key words in literature to find the right articles and books to read, etc.

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek

Cerebral blood flow -prokrvení mozku

Vpodstate tem de o to že zvyšenim prokrveni mozku pomoci nakloneni postele (o 11 stupnu) se vyrazne zvyši rychlost relaxace (za 30s do hluboke alfy)
Rozhodne to stoji za pokus pokud by fungovalo dalo by se použit treba i na rychlejši učeni zvyšeni prokrveni mozku využiva i sposuta "drog" na zrychleni učeni
duležity je i to jak moc to bude nakloneny malej prutok je nebezpečnej stejne tak jako velkej , stat pri učeni na hlave by asi moc pohodlny a přinosny nebylo .
Telo ten CBF zpusobenej naklonem nespiš častečne vykompenuze pomoci vestibularniho sistemu otazka ja jak moc .

Pak je tu jese zajimava teorie že pomoci vizualizace,koncentrace se da zvyšit CBF lokalne v nejake casti mozku a timji vic aktivovat
pokud by to nešlo jen vizualizaci a koncentraci tak by určite melo jit použit myšlenky ketry sou stou danou časti spojeny
(dohle puvodne silenej napad jak nasmerovat drogy do určite časti mozku a dosahnout tak specifičtejši učinek )

Možna taky naklon změni rozloženi prokrveni v mozku pokud by to fungovalo takle jednoduše tak se da očekavat sniženi bdelosti a zlepšeni vizualizace (pokud se bude ležet na zadech)
slo by pak i zjisit jaky časti mozu se vic zapnou vypnou podle toho kam se krev prelije v ruznejch polohach.Upozornuju že tohle jen napad a neni ničim podloženej.

Dnes pres noc sem to testoval ale postel je podložena asi o 2cm nic vetšiho sem nemel rano sem byl pres 2 hodky v zajimavy hypnagogiji a dobře se dařilo vracet do snu bohužel lucidita žadna.
Jestly to ma nejkou spojitost s tim naklonem netušim mohlo to zpusobyt i sousta jinejch veci treba orgonit ketrej sem mel kousek od sebe .
Help! I'm a multidimensional being trapped in a linear time-space continuum!

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Lucid Dreaming Project

Příspěvekod ATA » čtv, 11. srp 2011, 22:15

A co činíme? Tomu našemu prckovi dáme jasné logické mantinely (A – B), když uděláš teď A, tak se v budoucnu stane B. Jeho mozek si ji zastrukturuje jako jedinou možnou skutečnost, jako nejlepší variantu pro svůj život.
--
task specific
když nesete težký batoh kopce se zdají dal a strmějši

. In addition to walking, many other actions influence perception such as throwing, jumping, falling, reaching, grasping, kicking, hitting, blocking, and swimming. In addition to perceived slant and perceived distance, other aspects of perception are influenced by ability such as size, shape, height, and speed. These results have been documented in athletes such as softball players, golfers, tennis players, swimmers, and people skilled in Parkour.
--

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » pát, 12. srp 2011, 22:06

Obrázek

Obrázek
Obrázek

alice room

http://www.2expertsdesign.com/inspirati ... hotography

Obrázek

Obrázek

překřížení rukou dokáže zmírnit bolest - snížená senzorická integrace a zpracování (využití laterizace )
když se senzorické mapy pravé části těla a pravé části prostoru aktivují společně dochází k lepšímu zpracovaní a integraci

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » stř, 31. srp 2011, 18:51

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » pát, 02. zář 2011, 20:58

emoce-duležitost -přitahne pozornost -pamět

vzpominak se lepe uloži když je vyvolana ve stejném emočním stavu ve kterem byla uložena

MSI
ego-centric reference frame , first person

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » úte, 13. zář 2011, 23:29

When the tendon is tapped with a reflex hammer, the anterior thigh (quadriceps) muscles and many of its muscle spindles are stretched. Accordingly, volleys of impulses are sent into the spinal cord over the spindle afferents. Those fibers synapsing directly on homonymous alpha motor neurons bring about contraction of the quadriceps, causing the leg to kick in the classic response. Of course the posterior thigh muscles (hamstrings) must relax in order to allow this to happen. This is accomplished by spindle afferent stimulation of inhibitory interneurons (Renshaw cells). Once activated, they depress firing in the alpha motor neurons to the antagonistic muscles. Renshaw cells release the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA at their synapses. Notice that the same spindle afferents which increase the firing rate in the homonymous alpha motor neurons decrease activity in the antagonistic motor neurons. The latter is accomplished through "feed-forward" inhibition. Keep in mind that the spindle afferents are excitatory neurons releasing ACh at their synapses. The desired inhibition of the antagonistic alpha motor neurons is "fed forward" through the inhibitory interneuron, the Renshaw cell.

The degree of contraction of the intrafusal fibers and thus the sensitivity of the muscle spindle is controlled by the activity of the gamma motor neurons. The greater the firing rate of the gamma efferents, the greater the degree of intrafusal contraction, and the greater the sensitivity of the spindle

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » stř, 14. zář 2011, 10:33

Corollary_Discharge
. This shows that when the efference copy is incompatible with the afference, the sensory information is perceived as if it were exafference. Therefore, it is theorized that it is not possible to tickle ourselves because when the predicted sensory feedback (efference copy) matches the actual sensory feedback, the actual feedback will be attenuated. If the predicted sensory feedback does not match the actual sensory feedback, whether caused by a delay (as in the mediation by the robotic arm) or by external influences from the environment, the brain cannot predict the tickling motion on the body and a more intense tickling sensation is perceived. This is the reason why one cannot tickle oneself.[15]

Obrázek

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » stř, 14. zář 2011, 12:24

after increased stimulation of an area of skin surface, the cortical representations of the stimulated regions increased substantially

--
his two-stage hypothesis, with an initial somatotopic representation of tactile stimulus position followed by a representation of the limb in external space,
---
Evidence suggests that tactile stimuli are represented in trunk- and head-centered reference frames, as may also be represented based on the position of the other hand or stimulus.
--
Furthermore, localizing tactile stimuli likely occurs in two distinct stages: an initial somatotopic stage in which stimulus location is identified relative to its position on the skin surface, and a second stage that takes into account limb position in external space. In these egocentric, external representations, there is evidence for encoding tactile location based on trunk-centered, head-centered, and limb-relative and/or allocentric frame of reference.

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » stř, 14. zář 2011, 13:03

Subjects consistently rated a self-produced
tactile sensation on their right palm as being signi®cantly
less `tickly', intense and pleasant than an identical stimulus
produced by a robot, supporting the demonstration that
people cannot tickle themselves

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » pát, 16. zář 2011, 22:56

Game Transfer Phenomena
pharmatronic
tetris effect
cognitive afterimage
cybersickness

. During slow-wave sleep, the hippocampus--a region of the brain that stores recent, episodic memories about discrete events--replays its files for the neocortex, home to more permanent memories. The communication between the two brain areas at this time is one way, from the hippocampus to the neocortex. During the REM dreaming that follows, though, the flow of information flips, from the neocortex back to the hippocampus. Stickgold suggested that once the neocortex connects the new memories to others in storage, it sends a message back to the hippocampus to erase them.

suggesting again that the more a subject needed to learn, the more his or her brain reviewed the material. Only five experts saw the imagery. Two of them, however, described Tetris images associated not with the version they played in the lab but with the version they had played on Nintendo machines--a twist that Stickgold attributes to the integrative process.

---
Because the hippocampus is not involved in REM sleep, the brain is unable to access episodic memories during this phase.
*prozkoumat
--
suggest that experiences are “replayed” in cortical and hippocampal networks during NREM sleep.
--
Accumulating behavioral and neurophysiologic data suggest that consolidation of recent memory is supported by NREM-specific physiology, including sleep spindles21–24 and hippocampal sharp wave ripples.25,26 Furthermore, memories of recent episodes are proportionally greater in mentation from NREM sleep, and are particularly prevalent during the sleep onset period.9
--

--
Some studies have found a 90-minute afternoon nap to be more effective than six hours of nighttime sleep at improving learning; other research suggests that consistency over time may be more important than the amount of sleep we get on any given night.
--

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » sob, 17. zář 2011, 14:36

Interestingly, recent evidence points to the role of the right
inferior parietal cortex (Brodmann’s Area 40) in waking
volition [26,27], an area that is deactivated during REM
sleep [15,16] (Figure 1).

Reduced self-monitoring in dreams might be
related to the deactivation of brain regions, such as
posterior cingulate cortex, inferior parietal cortex, orbitofrontal
cortex and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex [15,16]
(Figure 1). Indeed, deactivation of prefrontal cortex has
been shown to accompany reduced self-awareness during

http://ntp.neuroscience.wisc.edu/facult ... i14p88.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/cond-mat/papers/0208/0208590.pdf
http://www.pnas.org/content/107/8/3829.full.pdf+html

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » čtv, 06. říj 2011, 15:28

==== Neuroanatomie ====

==Motorický a senzorický homonokulus==
{{http://neurobonkers.com/wp-content/uplo ... nculus.png}}
{{http://neurobonkers.com/wp-content/uplo ... nculus.jpg}}
{{http://www.orble.com/images/ns312.jpg}}

The superior colliculus
Is a pea-sized structure at the top of the spinal cord
Receives visual, auditory, & somatosensory information
Is the best-studied brain area for multisensory integration
Receives visual information within ~40ms
Receives auditory & somatosensory information within just ~20ms
Is responsible for eye-head coordination, saccades & orienting movements

{{http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/gif/angular.jpg}}
gyrus angularis
TPJ

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » ned, 09. říj 2011, 11:24

O termoterapii se píše následující. Hong (2006) ji nepovažuje za zvlášť
efektivní způsob léčby TrPs, nicméně je to nejdůležitější způsob ošetření měkkých
tkání, protože podporuje cirkulaci a usnadňuje hojivé procesy. Aplikace tepla je
navrhována před i po ošetření manuální terapií. Feine, Widmer a Lund (1997) píší, že
aplikace chladu spolu se cvičením přináší významně větší úlevu než aplikace tepla se
cvičením nebo cvičení samotné. Kryoterapie má vliv také na otok, který snižuje,

Mezi nejběžněji používané neinvazivní metody patří ischemická komprese,
masáž, postizometrická relaxace a spray and stretch. Všechny tyto techniky mají
okamžitý účinek na spoušťové body. Snižují citlivost TrPs a zvyšují tlakový práh
bolestivosti. Přičemž jako nejefektivnější ze všech se jeví ischemická komprese.
Ovšem ani v jedné ze studií nebyla zmínka o tom, že by tyto techniky měly vliv na
rozrušení spoušťových bodů a měly v tomto ohledu dlouhodobé účinky. Proto

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » pát, 04. lis 2011, 00:36

ATA
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvekod ATA » ned, 22. led 2012, 15:10

NREM2

Právě dva druhy mozkových vln mají vliv na specifický způsob vnímání zvuku během NREM fáze spánku. První je situace, kdy jsou zvuky vnímány během výskytu mozkových vln zvaných „spánková vřetena" (angl. sleep spindles). Studie v tomto případě jasně ukázala, že „spánková vřetena" zabraňují přenosu zvuku do sluchového centraStudie v tomto případě jasně ukázala, že „spánková vřetena" zabraňují přenosu zvuku do sluchového centra (viz pravá část obrázku se snímky mozku). „Spánková vřetena" jsou signály mozkové aktivity druhého stádia NREM fáze spánku, pozorovatelné především při vyšetření EEG. Jedná se o vlny o frekvenci 12-14 Hz, vyskytující se minimálně 0,5 vteřiny. Předpokládá se, že „spánková vřetena" mají za úkol právě omezování přijímání podnětů zvenčí, aby zůstal spící člověk v klidu. Naopak pokud je vnímání zvuků spojeno s mozkovými vlnami zvanými „k-komplexy" (angl. k-complexes), aktivace sluchových oblastí je o poznání větší než při normální situaci. „K-komplexy" jsou signály mozkové aktivity druhého stádia NREM fáze spánku, jejichž amplituda náhle klesá a narůstáVýsledky studie (Dang-Vu et al., 2011) tedy ukazují, že výskyt „k-komplexů" je spojen s větší aktivací sluchových oblastí v mozku a zabezpečují mnohem důležitější přenos zvuků do „spícího mozku". Na druhou stranu „spánková vřetena" zabraňují přenosu zvuku do oblastí sluchu a snižují tak zatížení mozku během spánku. Lidský mozek je za této situace velmi izolován od okolního prostředí a nejspíše probíhá proces konsolidace (upevňování) paměti dříve získaných informací. Účinky hluku na spánek jsou tedy řízeny konkrétními mozkovými vlnami, které hrají rovněž klíčovou roli v kvalitě spánku a stability reakcí na hluk.

Obrázek

http://www.gate2biotech.cz/mozkove-vlny ... na-spanek/

Zpět na „Lucid Dreaming Project“